Monday, July 9, 2012

The Novel

Hey, ducklings! Sorry for the late update, but today was extremely busy and I wasn’t able to get started on my post until late. Then, I decided to make a comic, and naturally MS Paint made my life a living hell for an hour or two. However, that being said, here is the “comic” I have been struggling to “create” for the better part of my Monday evening.



Sometimes, I get struck with a bolt of sudden, overwhelming inspiration that motivates me to type furiously into the wee hours of the night. Most of the time, I sit at my laptop, slack-jawed, until I realize that my fingers aren’t actually typing the next Harry Potter series, then I close Microsoft Word and watch Adventure Time for the rest of the evening. This is my life, kids.

See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment