Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update (#2)

Hello, ducklings. Sorry I’ve been away so long! Things got a tad hectic here on the home front. Anyway, after some deliberation, I have decided to change things up a bit.

Blogging is pretty fun so far. I like posting my random thoughts and I like reading and answering comments. I look forward to having more followers, and I’m excited to see how my little blog will have changed six months from now.

However, the daily post is not working out so great for me. First, I’m busy. My fingers are in a thousand honey pots right now and blogging is more time-consuming than I expected. Second, I value quality over quantity—I think I prefer the idea of posting three well-written (possibly illustrated) posts a week rather than five short and mediocre posts. Third, I think it’s better to have a semi-regular schedule (emphasis on “semi”).

So, what does this mean? Well, starting next week, I will post updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hopefully, I can start adding comics. It’s been a goal of mine for a while to have a web comic. Unfortunately, my laptop is too slow to run bulky graphics programs, but I’ll see what I can do with the oft-mocked Microsoft Paint.

Thank you all for keeping up with me! I’m excited that my blog is maturing a bit and I can’t wait to see how the comics are received. In case you were wondering, I will post the embarrassing shirtless Friday Fitness Photo tomorrow as usual, so stay tuned.

Talk to y’all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment