Thursday, June 14, 2012

Update

Hey, angel faces! Today turned out to be pretty busy/tiring, so I’m just going to make a few quick announcements.

1.      My account at fiverr.com is up and running! If you’d like me to do a tarot card reading for you for five bucks, then just follow the link! http://fiverr.com/gigs/search?query=jordybranam&x=0&y=0

2.      My fitness goals are going pretty well. I took a break today to give my muscles a rest, but I’m feeling fine and definitely noticing improvement. Tomorrow, of course, I will be posting another semi-embarrassing photo…get excited…

3.      I’m starting to get a few YouTube subscribers, as well as some great feedback on my first video! If you haven’t already seen it, follow the link to listen to me make some music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PT5xRzGDEU&feature=g-all-lik 
      Also, I’m totally taking requests, so feel free to make suggestions in the comments section!

That’s all for today! I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow. Have a good evening and stay in touch.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should try a "Quando, Quando, Quando" cover. I feel that this song lends itself to being knocked down a key or two if need be. I don't really know though.....but I like the song. lol

    ReplyDelete